Welcome

Welcome to the garden of the Winter Rose. All year round here the flowers bloom. The roses stretch high to the sky, lavender grows at your feet, the birds sing in the high branches of the trees, and the little stream wends its way through the centre of the garden, bubbling over little rocks as it goes. This is my secret place, and you are all invited. Step away from the stony path and let the grass tickle your feet. Splash in the icy coolness of the stream, listen to the music that fills the air, and know here you are safe. Stay awhile upon this page, and let the beauty that is the world of Spirit fill you.

Friday 31 July 2009

New Deck Interview (Robin Wood)

This is using FireRaven's spread and the Robin Wood deck. 

****** 5 ****** 6 ******
********** 4 **********
****** 3 ****** 2 ******
********** 1 **********

1. Tell me about yourself. What is your most important characteristic?

Knight of Cups - A light-hearted, playful take on a tarot deck. 

2. What are your strengths as a deck?

Temperance - It'll tell me what I need to know - but only what I need to know. Nothing in excess.

3. What are your limits as a deck?

King of Pentacles - It is an earthly object, nothing more - a tool towards the end.

4. What do you bring to the table -- what are you here to teach me?

The Sun - It is here to help illuminate my path, to ease my journey.

5. How can I best learn from and collaborate with you?

8 Cups - learn to rely on my own spiritual gifts more. Stop using books and other material things (although I'm pretty good at that already now) and trust myself (which I still don't do fully yet).

6. What is the potential outcome of our working relationship?

The Hierophant - I'll have greater control over my gifts - perhaps Tarot will form a greater part of my daily ritual than it currently does? (I've not been using the cards for a while...)

No comments:

Post a Comment