Welcome

Welcome to the garden of the Winter Rose. All year round here the flowers bloom. The roses stretch high to the sky, lavender grows at your feet, the birds sing in the high branches of the trees, and the little stream wends its way through the centre of the garden, bubbling over little rocks as it goes. This is my secret place, and you are all invited. Step away from the stony path and let the grass tickle your feet. Splash in the icy coolness of the stream, listen to the music that fills the air, and know here you are safe. Stay awhile upon this page, and let the beauty that is the world of Spirit fill you.

Wednesday 16 June 2010

Free CD for all AT members

I've posted up a link on the AT forum for a free CD of my music available to all members, and I've just had the most amazing feedback on my music:

Oh my, I am now listening to the CD I burned. Some of you may think I have finally gone over the edge but I have never listened to music that has touched me the way this music has. My eyes just started tearing as I listened to the Isle of Apples.. I had such a feeling of longing and loneliness, of wanting to return to a home of long ago so badly. The only thing I can think of is of a home in a past life. I have never had this type of reaction listening to music before and I have listened to a wide variety. Even as the tears streamed down my face I felt such a warmth flow through me.. Yes, I know a contradiction to what I had typed above but so many feelings and emotions were flowing. WinterRose, I really can not find the right words to say what I am feeling as I listen to this beautiful music.. Nor is just saying thank you nearly enough.. but THANK YOU!
I have a feeling I may wear this CD out.



That's incredible!  I've known for a long time that my meaning in life is to be a healer - the fact I've moved someone like this through music is incredible to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment