Welcome

Welcome to the garden of the Winter Rose. All year round here the flowers bloom. The roses stretch high to the sky, lavender grows at your feet, the birds sing in the high branches of the trees, and the little stream wends its way through the centre of the garden, bubbling over little rocks as it goes. This is my secret place, and you are all invited. Step away from the stony path and let the grass tickle your feet. Splash in the icy coolness of the stream, listen to the music that fills the air, and know here you are safe. Stay awhile upon this page, and let the beauty that is the world of Spirit fill you.

Sunday 6 June 2010

New Deck Reading

Right, New Deck interview, same as I did with the Robin Wood, but this time for Shadowscapes.

This is using FireRaven's spread and the Shadowscapes deck.

****** 5 ****** 6 ******
********** 4 **********
****** 3 ****** 2 ******
********** 1 **********

1. Tell me about yourself. What is your most important characteristic?

Ace of Wands. Oh wow - straight from the off... this card contains one of my most beloved animal guides, the Fox. This card is the card of new beginnings, new adventures.

"My most important characteristic is that I am there, fleet of foot and strong of spirit, to guide you on the path to self-enlightenment. I am here to help you discover your self-confidence and courage. I am like the wand - a tool only. What you see in me comes from deep within yourself. I am supported by your spirit guides - you can contact them through me."

2. What are your strengths as a deck?

Ten of Pents - "I can help you see patterns in things that are occurring. I can be used for every-day readings, and will always tell you the straight, honest truth. I am here for the long-haul, not a deck that well be in and out of your life in a few months."

3. What are your limits as a deck?

Three of Swords - "I'm no good at emotional readings. I'm a deck of air, of intellect, and of fire, of creativity. I'm best used on my own, not with another deck. I will tell you the truth, I won't obscure things, and that may hurt."

4. What do you bring to the table -- what are you here to teach me?

Death - "You see that Phoenix rising from the ashes? That's you. I'm here to help you on that transformation, and on the path that follows it. There's a fire burning in you - I'm here to show you how to let it light your way."

5. How can I best learn from and collaborate with you?

Strength - "Believe in yourself."

6. What is the potential outcome of our working relationship?

Nine of Cups - "Work with me, and you will achieve health, prosperity and good fortune."


An extra couple of cards now, asking for clarification on the 3 of swords:
7. When should I work with you as opposed to my other decks?

Ace of Pentacles - "I am the card of earth, of health and wealth. I show the Lizard, a creature of divine wisdom. I am the deck you should turn to for matters of the physical or spiritual world."





No comments:

Post a Comment