Welcome

Welcome to the garden of the Winter Rose. All year round here the flowers bloom. The roses stretch high to the sky, lavender grows at your feet, the birds sing in the high branches of the trees, and the little stream wends its way through the centre of the garden, bubbling over little rocks as it goes. This is my secret place, and you are all invited. Step away from the stony path and let the grass tickle your feet. Splash in the icy coolness of the stream, listen to the music that fills the air, and know here you are safe. Stay awhile upon this page, and let the beauty that is the world of Spirit fill you.

Friday 4 June 2010

An update

My word, has it really been that long since I last updated this blog? I apologise to all my watchers. I'm back on the blog, I'm back doing Tarot (after a long absence there as well), I'm free from my previous leeches and worries, and I'm now ready to embark on a new journey.

I have a new deck, purchased this afternoon, which is absolutely stunning - the Shadowscapes Tarot. I'll do a reading with that at some point. It's quite late over here now, however, so I'll sign off for tonight, but I will be back soon with more Tarot news and readings.

No comments:

Post a Comment